It's good to keep on up date with fashion, but not to lose yourself in it!
Find out the most suitable and comfortable swimwear, and check out the tips to find suitable swimwear.
Create Best Looks when wear a Swimwear
- Buy bigger. A common mistake is to go too small, especially with bikini or tankini bottoms. (Don't be distressed if you need a larger suit—swimwear often runs a size or two smaller than streetwear.)
- Brighten up gradually. Although dark-skinned women can wear bold colors right away, paler types should start summer with a neutral like mocha or chocolate (less stark than black), working up to juicier shades as they get some sun.
- Accentuate the positive. Put color and pattern where you want attention, dark solids where you don't.
- Know your body. Each figure type imposes its own limits. Some helpful innovations: bikini tops with fixed cups (like a T-shirt bra for the beach) to support larger breasts, one-pieces with cutaway backs—they cover the stomach but look like sexy two-pieces from behind.
- Psych up for trying on. Shop in the morning, on a relatively empty stomach; avoid bloat-prone days. Self-tanning beforehand makes women feel more confident, Borish says—and arms and legs look slimmer.
Make Over done by Oprah.com, Look how fabulous she is just by changing her style! and get suitable swimsuit <3 <3 <3
Check out our Latest collection for 2012! Monokini, Tankini, Bikini and Swimdress!
Model credit :Thyais Walsh